Condell Gardens is located just an easy ten-minute drive from Christchurch International Airport and the city centre.
A spacious, quiet and comfortable queen-bed room with en-suite bathroom awaits your visit, with a separate doorway into the native garden and plenty of space indoors and outdoors to relax in. Included is a full continental breakfast of cereals including home-made muesli, muffins, toast, yoghurt, juice, tea/coffee and fresh fruit.
- Double: $150 for one night, with multi-night discounts (two consecutive nights $250, for example)
- Single: $125 for one night (two nights $230)
Although there are plenty of restaurants to choose from, you might prefer to relax at home after a day of travelling. By prior arrangement, you are invited to enjoy a two-course meal with wine, shared with your hosts, for $30 per person.
- Tea/coffee-making facilities
- Air conditioning
- Wireless broadband
- Additional single bed provided on request
- Off-street parking
- Laundry facilities
- BBQ facilities available on request
- Complimentary airport or railway station transfers
- Outdoor furniture to relax in throughout the spacious garden.
As a small Bed & Breakfast facility, with only the one accommodation suite, you have priority and privacy with the entire garden to yourself.